February 16, 2018
In this week edition: Urban Music, VR Graffiti, How Honor affects our brain, Facebook inexorable decline, an origami simulator, and decentralization.
- 🎧 NAS Performs “The World Is Yours” with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center.
- ℹ️ Honor as a cultural mindset affects cognition . Activating honor improve performances in hierarchical thinking, but not in tasks requiring nominal thinking. Honor is mentally spatially located upwards and to the right.
- 🎧 If, like me, you are into warm and soulful house music, you will dig the vibes of Seven Davis Jr. Boiler Room set. Sweet disco love songs mix by Dj Spinna.
- 👩🎨👨🏻💻 Some impressive GIFs of VR graffiti using this very cool-looking video game available on Steam.
- ℹ️ German court rules Facebook use of personal data illegal and Facebook might have lost around 2.8 million U.S. users under 25 last year..
- 👩🎨 A very cool Origami Simulator.
- 🔑 The decentralized future is coming and it will change our lives in more ways than the web did.
Thanks for reading!
P.S: You can receive this directly in your inbox. Drop me an email and I’ll send it to you every week.