Hey there. What’s up? Doing good? I’ve been on a hiatus but hope to be back regularly posting links.
- We can now 3D print mathematically designed shapes that block sounds.
- Open-Privacy‘s researcher Sarah Jamie Lewis discovered a cryptographic trap door in the Swiss e-voting system.
- Is willpower an antiquated idea that we should throw away? Carl Erik Fisher thinks so
- We released a new EP on POLAAR. It’s all about UK bass this time.
- The sonification of the US Yield Curve is a great example of data sonification.
- Twotone is a new Open-Source software created to facilitate the data sonification. Could this be used for infrastructure monitoring?
Image Credit & Copyright: Data – Steve Milne & Barry Wilson, Processing – Steve Milne