Links Worth Sharing #9
What’s up? Doing good? Here are some links I think are worth sharing.
- ??? Cultivée plutôt que riche, la «classe ambitieuse» change le rapport à la consommation. Pourquoi la consommation de légumes moches a fini par compter davantage que la marque de notre voiture.
- ?? Sally West paints beach landscapes. She works on texture to create stylish renditions of white wash.
- ? Given you’re into architecture and unaffordable home, check out Netflix’s The World’s Most Extraordinary Homes documentary series. My favorite one is the one in the Arizona desert. What a view!
- ℹ️ ? A chilling reveal: 50 million Facebook profiles harvested for Cambridge Analytica in major data breach. They were used to break society and change the psychology of people, in order to change politics.
- ℹ️ ? Edward Snowden: Facebook is a surveillance company rebranded as ‘social media’
- ℹ️ ? #deletefacebook . “I would wager I use Facebook more to broadcast my ego than interact with real humans. And I suspect that most of us are in a similar situation”. You can use this nice browser extension to delete old facebook data. Don’t forget to ask for a backup so you get to keep everything.
- ℹ️ Autonomous vehicles, aka self-driving cars will change where people chose to live. As a result, ~$1 trillion of real estate is on the move … here’s why. (Hint: It appears it already started in the US)
- ? Suprême NTM – Anthologie. The best tracks of the french hip-hop group NTM. Perfect.
- ? I don’t really know why I like No Age – Snares Like a Haircut but I am not alone as Drowned In Sound‘s Marc Burrows explains it much better than me: “After 40 minutes you’re still not totally sure what it is you’ve listened to. This could be great, messy pop music, or just as easily be something you dreamt, dozing in post-coital bliss with a detuned radio in the background.“.
- ? I had a good laugh watching Ricky Gervais’ last show “Humanity“.
Thanks for reading!
P.S: You can receive this directly in your inbox. Drop me an email and I’ll send it to you every week.