Links Worth Sharing #3
In this week edition: Decentralization, Ambiant, Streaming and the responsible music fan dilemma, society as imagined by tech bros, facing alcoholism, futuristic jewelry, and animal maths. Enjoy!
- ℹ️ The decentralization movement is well explained in this Guardian article: The punk rock internet – how DIY rebels are working to replace the tech giants.
- ? Some dark electronic vibe by Sophia Loizou . I recommend you list to her excellent ambiant album from 2016.
- ℹ️ How to be a responsible music fan? Damon Krukowski explains the problem with the current revenue model for independent music creators.
- ℹ️ Is this the society we really want? A critic on the cashierless AmazonGo stores.
- ℹ️ My name is David Flink, I’m a leader in tech, and I’m an alcoholic.
- ?? Nora Fok’s inspiring futuristic jewelry.
- ? Humans have launched their heaviest rocket ever, deployed a car into orbit, and recovered two of three boosters. The car sound system will play David Bowie on loop.
- ℹ️ Many animals can count, and some better than you.
Thanks for reading!
P.S: You can receive this directly in your inbox. Drop me an email and I’ll send it to you every week.