January 29, 2018
Here are some links I thought were worth sharing. I will post next issues on Friday.
- ℹ️ If like me you struggle with focusing, you might be interested in Creative Boom‘s interview of Jocelyn de Kwant on mindfulness, simple living and the art of creative flow.
- ? My friend Flore recommended me N.E.R.D.’s latest album and while I don’t love the entire album, there are some excellent tracks in it. You can also check out Flore’s Boiler Room set.
- ? If dark hip-hop is more your thing, you might like Majin Blobfish – I Know You Need It.
- ℹ️ Zeynep Tufekci on how Free Speech is being weaponized. Censorship is not about suppressing the message anymore, but making sure you access other messages instead.
- ???Configuring nginx to serve a Symfony application under a subdirectory of another PHP application is non-trivial. Here is my solution.
- ℹ️ We can trick A.I. specialized in vision with psychedelic looking patches. We need more and more of that kind of work.
- ?? Depuis quelques années, le pâté-croûte est devenu un art gastronomique reconnu.
- ℹ️ Never get high on your own supply, or why Social Media bosses don’t use social media.
- ℹ️ Deep learning is now used to generate fake porn with real celebrities and also, the Internet being Internet, putting Nicolas Cage where he doesn’t belong.
- ℹ️ A fascinating read about how the Dutch provided intel about Russia’s interference in US elections.
- ?? How generative Music works.
Thanks for reading!
P.S: I you would like to receive this directly in your inbox, please drop me a mail and I’ll send it to you.